Mists of Pandaria - Beta Build 15657
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now also increases the amount of Chi generated by your Jab and Expel Harm abilities by 1.
- Swift Reflexes (New) - Whenever you parry an attack, you reflexively strike back at the enemy for (0.3 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP - 1)) to (0.3 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP + 1)) damage. This effect has a 1 sec cooldown.
- Spinning Crane Kick no longer costs 2 Chi and costs Mana/Energy instead.
The Stance of the Fierce Tiger change is HUGE as this will mean that Jab as a Windwalker Monk will be generating 3 CHI as opposed to 2 Chi, this increases the chi generation by a huge amount. Looking forward to testing this as soon as the realms come back up.
The Spinning Crane Kick change as well, great change… It was really frustrating having to jab in between to continue AoE’ing… it’ll be interesting to see how much Mana/ Energy this is going to cost.
Dampen Harm change is great, it was stupid to have it cost 1 Chi to use as well as the Karma or rather, Diffuse Magic change. To have to pool Chi just to use a cooldown is ridiculous and I’m glad this was changed.
The Zen Sphere change, is more just a fix than anything.
Not much to say on these changes really.
- Brewmaster Training Shuffle now increases your parry chance by 30% and your Stagger amount by an additional 20% for 6 sec.
- Keg Smash now has a 8 yards range.
- Mastery: Elusive Brawler now Increases your parry chance by 50.0% of SP and your Stagger amount by an additional 50.0% of SP.
- Recoil reworked - Your successful normal attacks restore up to 3 energy per second, based on weapon speed. While dual wielding, this energy is halved.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases Energy regeneration by 30%.